W32/Injector.DRPD!tr is a generic detection for a trojan. Since this is a generic detection, malware that are detected as W32/Injector.DRPD!tr may have varying behaviour.
Below are examples of some of these behaviours:
- This malware may drop any of the following file(s):
- This malware may connect to any of the following remote sites(s):
- The original copy of the malware is deleted after execution.
- Make sure that your FortiGate/FortiClient system is using the latest AV database.
- Quarantine/delete files that are detected and replace infected files with clean backup copies.